• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Build A Bear Gift Cards

Sabrina90744

DIS Veteran
I don't know if it has been posted, but if your order a gift card of at least $30 you get a $10 gift card for $5. Then use coupon code 92291 to take $5 dollars off. You get $40 in gifts cards for $30. $50 for $40, etc.

Thanks I was going to order them last night. Glad I didn't!! I have a coupon I can share too for $10 off if you want to pm me.:thumbsup2

I don't know if it has been posted, but if your order a gift card of at least $30 you get a $10 gift card for $5. Then use coupon code 92291 to take $5 dollars off. You get $40 in gifts cards for $30. $50 for $40, etc.

Can I get them and use them for a birthday party?

I would imagine you could. Also, a tip on booking a party....I booked one last month. I was going to be cheap and just do $10 a kid, but when I put in $10, it said that it would give me $15 off if I upgraded to $15 a kid. :banana: When I was paying for the party, they asked if I had any other coupons...so you may take some with you.

I don't see why not, under the gift card section on their website it says they can be used online or in store, nothing mentioned about parties not being included. Just give your local store a call to double check.

I actually called BAB last week when I was ordering some things for Christmas and I had a 10.00 off code and was taking advantage of the 10.00 gift card for 5.00 deal that pops up.....the rep on the phone said that it wouldn't let me use a code when ordering gift cards :( So I had to get rid of the gift card from my online shopping cart to use the 10.00 off code.

Wierd I just used it yesterday - Cut and pasted from email
Discounts Applied:
Bear Buck$® special offer: - $5.00
92291: - $5.00

Stuff fur Stuff® club number:
Build-A-Bearville™ Receipt Code:

Note: Your Build-A-Bearville™ receipt code will
be activated when your entire order has shipped.

Order Summary
Image Qty. SKU# Description Availability Price Total
--
1 13846 Merry Christmas Gift Card
$40.00 $40.00
--
1 13859 $10 Bear Buck$® Gift Card
$10.00 $10.00

Sub Total: $40.00
Shipping: $0.00
Order Total: $40.00

It seems to only work with gift cards at or above 30.00....I placed a 25.00 in my cart and it doesn't work, but a 30.00 and it did. Hope that it still comes with the free 10.00 one.

I just bought 3- $10 cards and then the bonus offer ($10 for $5). I used discount code 93304 and got an extra $10 off. $40 worth of cards for $25. :cool1: Thanks OP!

Does anybody know if you can use Build a Bear coupons at the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney? Or is that not the same thing?

Ladies I can't get this to work!!! HELP!!!:confused:

Add a gift card to your basket for a total value of $30, then you will see a message to add a $10 gift card for $5, click add to basket. Then go to checkout, on the page where you enter your personal info you should see the place on the right for coupon code. Click apply

Does anybody know if you can use Build a Bear coupons at the T-Rex restaurant in Downtown Disney? Or is that not the same thing?

I don't know the website says any build-a-bear or friends2bmade store. Or online at buildabear.com, friends2made.com or buildadino.com. Not specified for use at the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter