Bugs in Sept

Maps05

Earning My Ears
We are thinking of planning a trip in Sept or Oct. Can anyone tell me what sort of bugs we can expect, if they're really troublesome, if one month is better than the other, etc. Any advice would be welcome as we have never travelled to the US this time of year. Thanks.

we went the week of Labor Day, 3rd thru the 10th, and there weren't any problems this yr. The love bugs hadn't started getting annoying yet. It was still hot and there weren't any crowds. All the rides were pretty much a walk on, but you did need ADR's for dining.

No, shouldn't have too many probs with bugs in Sept.

I've never encountered problems with bugs @ WDW personally though.

There have been lots of threads about the love bugs this year. We were there towards the end of them, but they were pretty annoying. It was the worst I remember seeing them from several Septeber trips and one time that we saw some in May. We were there around the same time last year, and they weren't nearly as bad. We didn't have any problems with mosquitos. We didn't use any spray the entire time we were there, and no one got bit. So I guess you could run into the love bugs in September, but you'll probably have lower crowds than if you went in October.

civileng68 said:
No, shouldn't have too many probs with bugs in Sept.

I've never encountered problems with bugs @ WDW personally though.

BTW - just want to mention that yours is my favorite Disney station on Live365. Thanks for that!

Spartan said:
BTW - just want to mention that yours is my favorite Disney station on Live365. Thanks for that!

Thank you. I think they are all great but I'm glad you enjoy mine! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter