Buggyboard Maxi? Anyone have one?

ejrj

DIS Veteran
I'm looking at the Buggyboard Maxi and would love to hear from anyone that has one. We would be attaching it to our Bumbleride Indie Twin. Just one for our 4 yo to ride on. I did plan on bringing an umbrella stroller for her....but now I'm debating just this or maybe this too.

Thanks!

I have one for my City Select,not the same brand, but same idea:) Both my 4 year old and my 2 year old love it! The only thing I would worry about is if your child gets really tired, and they want to nap. You'd have to have another option there:/

Ya...I can see a couple of scenarios, first one being that my 4 yo old would want to sit and I'd be left with the twin two year olds fighting over the board. Le Sigh. Actually, I'd put money on that happening. I think we would still bring the umbrella stroller for full days but maybe just the double/board for shorter park days? I dunno. Hmmm. Don't really want to shell out the money for nada...hmmm.

It does work for shorter periods. I can go to the zoo for a few hours and the two of them just switch spots every once in a while. My 7 month old just stays put:)

hgeisler said:
I have one for my City Select,not the same brand, but same idea:) Both my 4 year old and my 2 year old love it! The only thing I would worry about is if your child gets really tired, and they want to nap. You'd have to have another option there:/

What brand do you have for your city select? We would like to get one for ours but not sure which one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter