Buffet w/ mac and cheese

jillybeene71

Geaux Saints...Can you feel the Brees?
Im looking for a place to eat with a buffet/outside the park, but on-site/not character that offers mac and cheese...that is the ONLY thing my ds eats, I mean the only thing, so the mac and cheese on the buffet is a must.
Thanks to anyone that can help...

The only one I can remember seeing personally is Biergarten - but that is inside a park.

Boma might have some - but I don't know if it's kids' mac and cheese or something different.

Spoodles starts serving a buffet dinner July 6 (no characters) but no menu is out yet.

There's actually very few non-character dinner buffets outside the parks. There's also Trails End at Fort Wilderness. The unofficial menus say they have mac and cheese at lunch but it's not listed for dinner. Can't believe they don't have it for both.

And Cape May would count - they only have characters at breakfast. Looks like they also have mac & cheese.

If you are not on the dining plan, you can try Garden Grove buffet dinner at the Swan.

I totally sympathize. My DD has been on the "4 meals of mac-n-cheese per day" plan on virtually every Disney trip we've taken. I usually carry a cheat sheet showing where to get it in each park, although now that she's branched out to pizza, I take a longer list showing what the options are each place.

The Boma mac-n-cheese has been just "normal" WDW mac-n-cheese when we've been there. 'Ohana isn't a buffet, but is all-you-care-to-eat, and they will serve the kids mac-n-cheese on request.

The not-in-park and not-character is really the big restriction. I don't remember any buffet not having mac-n-cheese, although we're normally CS eaters.

I seem to recall seeing a single serving mac and cheese that can be stored on a shelf, and needs to be microwaved.

You could take a few of those with you, although I am not sure how they would react if you pulled one out at a buffet that didn't have mac and cheese.

All of the buffets we ate at suprised me at the variations of what they offerred.

maybe you could tell him that mickey ate all the cheese, and he should try the hotdogs (etc.)

The mac-and-cheese at The Biergarten is the best in all of WDW!!

Actually I think it is spaetzle and cheese at Biergarten. I loaded up on it as well it is awesome!
Spaetzle is just a homemade German noodle/dumpling.:goodvibes

A couple of years ago I was with a group that went for Thanksgiving Dinner to Gullivers at the Dolphin. For some reason they did not have M&C on the buffet that night. One of the people mentioned to the waitress that her autistic son was super picky. A few minutes later she came out with a large bowl of M&C for the kid and he was happy beyond belief.

If you show up at one of the Resort buffets and they do not have any on the lower-level (children's) portion of the buffet just ask and you will probably be pleasantly surprised.

Actually I think it is spaetzle and cheese at Biergarten. I loaded up on it as well it is awesome!
Spaetzle is just a homemade German noodle/dumpling.:goodvibes

No,I actually mean mac-n-cheese. They have both spaetzle and mac-n-cheese. My mother makes much better spaetzle than the restaurant.

We had mac & cheese at Hollywood and Vine last year. But thats inside a park.That was the only place we ever saw it. Good luck

Chef Mickey's, Park Fare, Whispering Canyon all have Mac and Cheese. Sometimes Park Fare is Spaghetti! Liberty Tree, and Garden Grill too, but those are in parks. Look at the menus at www.allears.net.

Chef Mickey's and Park Fare have characters (OP specified no characters) and Whispering Canyon is not a buffet - but you could certainly get some mac & cheese there.

We have had fantastic mac and cheese more than once at Cape May. It was so yummy!!

Thanks guys for all they replys...I guess my choice right now is either out of Whispering canyon and Trails end. Ds does not eat the kraft mac and cheese so the single serving ones are out of the question, im sort of referring to the Stoffers kind with the big macaroni, or the kind from Ryan's or Golden Corral. He does eat some pizza, but it cant have any sort of "yellow" cheese on it only the white mozerella and Sonic tator tots with cheese (when I say picky, I mean picky:laughing:) Anyway, I do appreciate all the responses.

Cape May buffet at the Beach Club has Mickey Mac & Cheese. My kids really enjoyed it. It's a combo of the the fat macaroni noodles and Mickey head pasta. They also served pizza that was pretty good. It didn't have any yellow cheese on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter