• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buffet, Character, Shows, AYCTE Pricing (rev: 06/30/2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) No worries!
2) Yes, I can relate.
3) Thanks for maintaining this thread - it really is a fabulous resource! :thanks:

Spirit of Aloha: (tax and tip included)
cat-1 . . . 01/06/2014 Adult: $73.99, Child: $37.99
cat-1 . . . 11/23/2014 Adult: $71.99, Child: $38.99
cat-1 . . . 02/01/2015 Adult: $72.99, Child: $39.99

Spirit of Aloha needs updating... I booked 10 (6a/4c) for 12/4 Cat-1, and it is $613.90. I believe this works out to $74.99 and $40.99. That's a $2/$1 hike from the latest listed.

CRT pricing checks out, exact.

Last edited:
Am I to understand that dining prices will only be elevated for Christmas Day? If not on what day in December will they go up?

This is fantastic!!! Thanks SO much! I've actually been wondering about a couple of these!

Am I to understand that dining prices will only be elevated for Christmas Day? If not on what day in December will they go up?

1) Can only print what is currently released externally or internally.
2) Only Lamont Cranston knows what lurks in the mind of Disney Execs.
3) Or, you might page Tom Morrow.
4) If you can't contact them, try dialing 867-5309 and ask for Jenny, as she could know.

This question has probably been asked, but when you prepay for CRT, is that the total cost of the meal? I just, amazingly, found an ADR for CRT for our upcoming August trip and the prices for breakfast were about $10 or so less than in the OP. The total, including taxes and gratuity, came to $152.16 for two adults and one child. I was suprised, thinking it would be about $30 more. Will I have to pay any additional when we eat there? TIA! I wish I had taken a screen shot of the price breakdown, but I was so excited to get a CRT ADR, I was flying through my screens!

This question has probably been asked, but when you prepay for CRT, is that the total cost of the meal? I just, amazingly, found an ADR for CRT for our upcoming August trip and the prices for breakfast were about $10 or so less than in the OP. The total, including taxes and gratuity, came to $152.16 for two adults and one child. I was suprised, thinking it would be about $30 more. Will I have to pay any additional when we eat there? TIA! I wish I had taken a screen shot of the price breakdown, but I was so excited to get a CRT ADR, I was flying through my screens!

Actually, the price for breakfast in the OP is the same as yours.

Actually, the price for breakfast in the OP is the same as yours.

Well, duh! I totally missed the part in the OP about tax and gratuity being included at CRT. Blame my excitement for my ignorance!! Carry on :)

Well, duh! I totally missed the part in the OP about tax and gratuity being included at CRT. Blame my excitement for my ignorance!! Carry on :)

Hee-hee! No worries, I did the exact same thing in one of my previous posts, although I'm pretty sure I did include tax and gratuity in my calculations! The excitement definitely does something to one's brain cells. :D

Thanks for this list. When I made my reservations for the places I wanted to eat and and saw the $59.99 for adults I started to rethink my eating choices. This makes me feel much better after going through my restaurant choices and using the chart to figure out the prices. I'm a huge buffet fan because I really never know what I want until around meal time so that makes finding something to eat much easier. I figured I would be over $1000 for meals, but it only came out to $609.62 = $76.20 a day for meals.

Other than eating twice at Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano and once at Beaches and Cream, most of my meals are either at Chef Mickey's, Hollywood and Vine, Cape May Cafe, 1900 Park Fare or The Crystal Palace.

Last edited:
Well I ate at Cape May Cafe today and it was $39.99 for the adult dinner buffet + 2.60 for tax = $42.59. So the posted $40.46 wasn't that far off. I'm having a 1:50 PM brunch tomorrow at Chef Mickey's after trying to get in a ride on Seven Dwarfs Mine Train at noon before it's suppose to rain tomorrow. It will be interesting to see if it's around the same as Cape May Cafe.

I know the prices aren't out yet, but we are thinking of going to Tusker House in May. Has anyone booked at about 1030/1045 and paid the breakfast price but started to get lunch things also? It would work out well if we could get both, and it would also save about $30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter