Buffet Breakfast Question- kids?

jessiesgurl

Earning My Ears
I noticed on allears that it lists the choices for kids breakfast buffet (Hollywood & Vine) as waffles, pancakes and potato tots; what if my kid loves bacon, does that mean he can't have any? I thought for a buffet anyone can eat anything? :confused3

Thanks!!

Anyone can eat anything from a buffet. I think it is just listed like that so that it is easy to see the kid-friendly options. Plus at a lot of the Disney buffets, the kids items are placed at a lower more kid-friendly height, so they are in a way a bit separated from the other part of the buffet. Adults are also allowed to eat from the kids options on the buffets.

Anyone can eat anything from a buffet. I think it is just listed like that so that it is easy to see the kid-friendly options. Plus at a lot of the Disney buffets, the kids items are placed at a lower more kid-friendly height, so they are in a way a bit separated from the other part of the buffet. Adults are also allowed to eat from the kids options on the buffets.

Thanks for explaining! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter