Buffet breakfast on disembarkation day?

RKB

DIS Veteran
On the last morning can you still go to a buffet breakfast - or is your only dining choice your assigned dining room? I was hoping to maybe sleep in a little bit and not have to go to the early breakfast!

That's what we did on Saturday morning. Our cabin attendant told us that it would be no problem staying in our cabin until 9 am. So we went to topsiders around 8 and returned to our cabin after breakfast and were off the ship by 9. We had a late flight and didn't want to rush off the ship.

quangr~
Did you happen to take Disney transfer Buses back to the Airport?

I'm just wondering how late I can get off the Disney Wonder and still catch the Disney Bus to the Airport???

Thanks for the reply - that is good to know that the buffet is still going on. We are also taking the DCL bus. We are going to Animal Kingdom Lodge. I wonder if there is a certain time that you need to be at the buses (we don't want to miss the bus to our resort!). Has anyone stayed till nine and still got on the bus ok?

We were one of the last ones off the ship. We were going to rent a car, but realized after we got off the ship that we had lost our licenses. I don't know how it happened, we had them on Friday getting back on the ship from CC. Anyway, we were still in the terminal filling out paperwork for lost and found until almost 10am when I asked if we could still get a bus to MCO. There were still three or four busses so we were able to hop on and off to the airport we went. Our flight wasn't until 2:15, but we were able to kill a lot of time looking around in the shops in the airport.

They want everyone off the ship by 9:00 or 9:30 the absolute latest.....

The buffet in Topsiders is not the full buffet like on the other days...but still has enough to make it worthwhile.

I expected just cereal muffins etc but there were hot foods too
Bringing a tray to the room made the whole getting off the ship a tiny bit easier for the kids - breakfast in bed for them (and pleading from mom to get up and get dressed)
Barb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter