Buffalo Park and Fly Hotels

son3disfan

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions on which ones are CLEAN and SAFE?
So far I'm interested in the :
Clarion
Sleep Inn & Suites Airport
Comfort Suites
Any opinions? I looked throuhg the search and not too many recent posts.
I would love your opinions , good or bad.We are a family of 5 ( 3 kids) and would love a pool.But don't really want to pay more then around $ 100 /$110
We need to leave our car for 2 weeks.
Thanks! :thumbsup2

Hi!!

I am from the Buffalo Area. I have never stayed at the hotels, so room cleanliness and such, I don't know.

However, the area around the airport is generally safe. It is a pretty airport-related and/or business area. I worked at a company in the same building as the Postal Air Unit on airport grounds, and I would walk to my car in an unmanned lot at night without being afraid. Mostly single family homes surround that area.

Many of the hotels, both expensive and not, are pretty new or recently refurbished and taken over by the big chains.

The Days Inn on Genessee Street has Park and Fly and recently won some award, so that one must be in decent shape. There is a link to it on the Buffalo Airport Website.
:thumbsup2 HTH somewhat.

Hi,
We are flying out of Buffalo in about 3 weeks for MCO on an early flight. We got a room for the night before at the Holiday Inn Airport through Hotwire. I chose 3 star airport hotel. We are paying $48 for the night and then leaving the car at the airport in long term parking. Approx. $50 for a week. Do the park and fly places let you park for free while you are gone? Or do they give you a good deal? We didn't check those out.
As far as airport hotels go...Do NOT stay at the Quality Inn across from the airport. We spent 2 nights there in October. Over priced and very hard beds. That was before I knew about Hotwire and have since got some great deals there but I only choose 3 star hotels or better.
Have a great trip!
Anne

anniem923 said:
Hi,
We are flying out of Buffalo in about 3 weeks for MCO on an early flight. We got a room for the night before at the Holiday Inn Airport through Hotwire. I chose 3 star airport hotel. We are paying $48 for the night and then leaving the car at the airport in long term parking. Approx. $50 for a week. Do the park and fly places let you park for free while you are gone? Or do they give you a good deal? We didn't check those out.
As far as airport hotels go...Do NOT stay at the Quality Inn across from the airport. We spent 2 nights there in October. Over priced and very hard beds. That was before I knew about Hotwire and have since got some great deals there but I only choose 3 star hotels or better.
Have a great trip!
Anne
Park and fly is a great deal some hotels offer. You can park your car for up to two weeks ( I 've heard even three at some hotels) and stay either before or after you fly out. It's anywhere from $79.00 to $140 a night, depending on the hotel. They shuttle you to your flight , and pick you up.That's why I'm asking about the $99 dollar range hotels. If they are gross, or not clean then I'll just park and fly at sunpark ( I think my Quote for two weeks with a coupon was around $90.00). I just thought coming off our Disney vacation , an extra night out might be fun for the kids.

A great source for this info is the Canadian board since so many have experience doing this (including myself but not since 2002). Ask there and you will get some great sugestions. :)

Myst

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter