Buffalo - Found a GREAT Park 'n Fly

I was able to book the Day Inn across from the airport today for $109 including breakfast for mid December through the Peace Bridge Duty Free site (had to call them after I emailed).
Staybridge was $128 but was a queen and 1 double pull out couch.
The full bed option was $170.

We always use the Days Inn. On the back of their express checkout sheet there is always a coupon for 20% off your next park n fly reservation.

We always use the Days Inn. On the back of their express checkout sheet there is always a coupon for 20% off your next park n fly reservation.

Sweeeetttt!!! Thanks for the heads up on the coupon. Will utilize that for sure.

The lady at the Duty Free said she's never had a complaint about the Days Inn since they've been booking it.

They left me an e-mail to call them to book.
I see now that the Millennium Hotel is there for $89.
We have stayed there several times. The place is getting quite worn down slightly scuzzy, but the location right next to the mall is great.
Is Staybridge that much nicer for the $50 extra?

Here are a couple of pics from our stay last month (featuring my DD excited to be headed to Disney) to help you decide. These are our pics from Staybridge Suites.

IMG_0015.jpg

My DD loved the hidden Mickey's in the bedding. :)
IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

After visiting the boards here I used the information from a few sources and booked a wonderful park 'n fly for a great price!

We stayed at Staybridge Suites but booked via Trinity Reservations rather than the hotel itself. We stayed 1 night and left the car for an additional 12 nights and it was only $126.00 including tax!

Our suite consisted of a large sitting room with a full kitchen, TV, desk and couch. The bedroom had 2 comfortable queen sized beds and another large TV. The sink area was a hallway leading into the room with toilet and tub. The entire suite had 10' ceilings, was clean and well kept. Their park 'n fly also includes a free hot and cold buffet breakfast.

If you're looking for a park 'n fly option for the Buffalo airport I cannot recommend this more highly when booked through Trinity Reservations.

PS - Another perk for many of us Canadians is that it is right across the street from an Olive Garden. Mmm!

THANKS FOR THE TIP!
We always stay across the street and pay about $130 for our room. $98 including tax for our January trip is much better :thumbsup2 I completed a reservation. I can't wait to be my confirmation email!
Is the credit card charged right away for the room?

THANKS FOR THE TIP!
We always stay across the street and pay about $130 for our room. $98 including tax for our January trip is much better :thumbsup2 I completed a reservation. I can't wait to be my confirmation email!
Is the credit card charged right away for the room?

I don't believe so. i don't think I was charged until I checked into the hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter