Buffalo - Found a GREAT Park 'n Fly

scrappinginontario

After visiting the boards here I used the information from a few sources and booked a wonderful park 'n fly for a great price!

We stayed at Staybridge Suites but booked via Trinity Reservations rather than the hotel itself. We stayed 1 night and left the car for an additional 12 nights and it was only $126.00 including tax!

Our suite consisted of a large sitting room with a full kitchen, TV, desk and couch. The bedroom had 2 comfortable queen sized beds and another large TV. The sink area was a hallway leading into the room with toilet and tub. The entire suite had 10' ceilings, was clean and well kept. Their park 'n fly also includes a free hot and cold buffet breakfast.

If you're looking for a park 'n fly option for the Buffalo airport I cannot recommend this more highly when booked through Trinity Reservations.

PS - Another perk for many of us Canadians is that it is right across the street from an Olive Garden. Mmm!

We did this as well last March through Trinity. Bummed this year it isnt available through Trinity for our date in March.

Clarion hotel is $89 or $101 after tax with breakfast and 30 days parking.

We stayed at Staybridge in Jan for 98 bucks and it was an awesome stay. They even packed us a breakfast as they saw we were rushing to get through what we served! Having stayed at the Clarion for a shopping trip, I can tell you that if price is not a factor, I would pick Staybrisge any day.

Staybridge is one of the hotel deals on duty free.ca as well:)

Oh my I shouldn't use my phone for this. It was supposed to say
On dutyfree.ca staybridge was on there last night but not this morning.

Check your junk folder. That is where mine was.

Yeah mine went to junk as well. Glad they are back on the site. They would also give you a 5 dollar coupon to use at the duty free which makes that case of beer even cheaper now;).

Yeah mine went to junk as well. Glad they are back on the site. They would also give you a 5 dollar coupon to use at the duty free which makes that case of beer even cheaper now;).

Thought I'd give it 'till today.
Nothing in my spam or junk folders.:confused3
Guess I'll fill out another request.

Or call them? They will need to call you back anyway so you might as well call them.

Just wondering, did they charge your credit card for the full amount when you booked, or do they just need it to hold your room? I am using my TD Debit Visa, so need to make sure the money is in my account before hand. Thanks,

Just wondering, did they charge your credit card for the full amount when you booked, or do they just need it to hold your room? I am using my TD Debit Visa, so need to make sure the money is in my account before hand. Thanks,

It was fully booked. I know I booked within 72 hours so not sure if that was the reason or not. The gal I spoke to was very nice and answered all my questions:).

They left me an e-mail to call them to book.
I see now that the Millennium Hotel is there for $89.
We have stayed there several times. The place is getting quite worn down slightly scuzzy, but the location right next to the mall is great.
Is Staybridge that much nicer for the $50 extra?

We have stayed there several times. The place is getting quite worn down slightly scuzzy, but the location right next to the mall is great.

I think it depends on who you talk too. I have stayed at both and the Millenniim room was not bad but their breakfast starts at 6:30 and its only for 2 ppl. Staybridge we had a suite, early breakfast. But it was for one night. Tough choice for you;).

I was able to book the Day Inn across from the airport today for $109 including breakfast for mid December through the Peace Bridge Duty Free site (had to call them after I emailed).
Staybridge was $128 but was a queen and 1 double pull out couch.
The full bed option was $170.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter