Buffalo Bills Training Camp pics

woj68

DIS Veteran
Took my DS11 to St. John Fisher College (Pittsford, NY) to see the Bills at training camp this past week. I had a decent spot picked out along the fence line but my view was obstructed most of the time by coaches and Bills brass. :mad:

Here's a few that I liked.

2008 2nd round draft pick James Hardy. This guy is BIG (6' 5"). :scared1:

Hardy2copy.jpg

Here he is again making a nice over the shoulder catch. Too bad I didn't get the ball in the frame though.

Hardy1copy.jpg

LB Kawika Mitchell. Signed in the off-season from the Giants.

KawikaMitchellcopy.jpg

QB Trent Edwards with HC Dick Jauron in the background.

Edwardscopy.jpg

WR Josh Reed

Reed1copy.jpg

Reed2copy.jpg

Bills' owner Ralph Wilson and NYS Senator Chuck Schumer. The 90-year old owner met with the senator and NFL commish Roger Goodell in the morning just before practice started to discuss the future of the team.

RalphWilsoncopy.jpg

Excellent action shots. Are those out of the camera or cropped.

I went to the Patriots training camp last week and got some great shots too, but I only had a 300mm lens.

Excellent action shots. Are those out of the camera or cropped.

I went to the Patriots training camp last week and got some great shots too, but I only had a 300mm lens.

Thanks everyone. These are all out of the camera this way except for the second Josh Reed shot in cuz I had too much background over his head.

Only a 300. :lmao: Nice! :thumbsup2

BTW, these were all shot with a 70-200 and a 1.4 TC.

Thanks everyone. These are all out of the camera this way except for the second Josh Reed shot in cuz I had too much background over his head.

Only a 300. :lmao: Nice! :thumbsup2

BTW, these were all shot with a 70-200 and a 1.4 TC.

Well a 200mm with a 1.4x TC is 280, so its pretty much right at 300.

Most of the time I spent there the majority of the team was at the other end of the field or on the other field. A buddy of mine has the Canon 100-400mm and that extra 100mm is REAL nice for situations like this.

Well a 200mm with a 1.4x TC is 280, so its pretty much right at 300.

Most of the time I spent there the majority of the team was at the other end of the field or on the other field. A buddy of mine has the Canon 100-400mm and that extra 100mm is REAL nice for situations like this.

I would have loved to have the 100-400mm for this. My dream lens would be to have to Canon 300mm 2.8. But the $4k price tag is a tad too steep for me. :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter