• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Buena Vista Theater....what's showing now?

disneybride96

Yacht Club Gazebo- 11-2-96
We leave Sunday on the 4 day Wonder. Anyone know what is playing at the BV Theater? I still have not seen Pirates of the Caribbean! :(

during 1/3 western:

Brother Bear, Nemo, Pirates, and don't know the rest. Haunted mansion played in the Disney Theater

Just returned from the 1/10...

Teacher's Pet "premeared" on the ship
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Calendar Girls
Finding Nemo
Brother Bear

All I can remember off the top of my head. In our cabin, we watched S.W.A.T., Holes, and Uptown Girls

HTH

The theatre is great!We saw a movie every night. Following is what was playing on the 1/11 4-Day Wonder.

Veronica Guierin
Under the Tuscan Sun
Freaky Friday
Haunted Mansion
Pirates
Calendar Girls
Finding Nemo
Brother Bear

We saw "Pirates" the first night when we were crossing the Gulf Stream. It was very rough (12-15 ft. swells), which was great with the movie. It was like being on a ride, the ship on screen would lurch and the Wonder would at the same time, it was great! Of course we took our Bonine before we left port, if you were sea sick, it would not have been nearly as entertaining. : )

Have a great trip!

We had as Movie chioces

Hidalgo
Master & Commander, The far side of the world
Confessions of a teenage drama queen
Finding Nemo

Hidalgo opened worldwide on Friday, so it was on the ship Friday night. Very cool movie, DW and I saw it after dinner at Palo's. Very nice evening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter