Buena Vista Suites

Partyof12

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed in the Buena Vista Suites? How was it? How far from MK? We will have our own car.

Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed there. We are a group of 12 people and need 4 suites and got a good rate. Also I like the idea of free breakfast.

Thanks

I have not stayed there but know where it is. The location is excellent for an offsite property. You are directly on SR536 that runs straight into Disney.
It is easy to find on the way home in the dark because the entire building is outlined in lights. I have not heard great things about the accommodation but that is not first hand knowledge. Perhaps someone else can help with that?

Teresa :flower:

We stayed there a number of years ago, but it was quite nice when we stayed there. The location is excellent and it is close to both Disney and International Drive.

Good luck. :)

Check tripadvsior.com for hotel reviews and mousesavers.com a review this hotel.

Mary at mousesavers.com has this place listed as one of her "preferred off-site hotels". It looks like a nice place and through mousesavers as some months as low as $89 per night for a suite that sleeps six.

FYI,
I just had quite the experience with a representative at Buena Vista Suites. Called around 2:00 (MTN) on a Friday, just asking some simple questions about shuttles routes: where they go, if they go directly to DD, if they go to Universal, how late they come back, just wanting some specifics for my vacation, I would rather not be stranded in a place I've never been. Well, apparently I wasn't asking politely, the lady started getting an attitude instead of trying to understand what exactly I was asking. I asked her why she was getting so upset, which made her more upset. She said rudely, "Well you asked me the question three times!" I said, " Well, you know what I'd probably rather not stay here anyway, I wont ask you anymore questions." She said, "Good." and hung up the phone.
Anyway, maybe it was just bad chemistry. But I would reccommend not staying there, less chance of having a similar experince.
I hope that helps. :crazy:

soft_spell said:
FYI,
I just had quite the experience with a representative at Buena Vista Suites. Called around 2:00 (MTN) on a Friday, just asking some simple questions about shuttles routes: where they go, if they go directly to DD, if they go to Universal, how late they come back, just wanting some specifics for my vacation, I would rather not be stranded in a place I've never been. Well, apparently I wasn't asking politely, the lady started getting an attitude instead of trying to understand what exactly I was asking. I asked her why she was getting so upset, which made her more upset. She said rudely, "Well you asked me the question three times!" I said, " Well, you know what I'd probably rather not stay here anyway, I wont ask you anymore questions." She said, "Good." and hung up the phone.
Anyway, maybe it was just bad chemistry. But I would reccommend not staying there, less chance of having a similar experince.
I hope that helps. :crazy:

Soft Spell - I think you made your point. I'm subscribed to several of the BVS threads and I think I've read this same post about 6 times now.

Sure you don't work for one of this hotels competitors? :earboy2:

Perhaps your right__ and very observant.
This could be true, but I work at FedexKinko's, I know likely answer. I'm just trying to help people out.
Besides if you think or know people get payed to come into these forums then why waste your time anyway?

Party Of 12 Buena Vista Suites would be number one on my list of places to stay offsite. Especially with the mousesavers deal, that's what I thought until I called them. Sometimes you just have bad luck.
good luck:goodvibes to you

Just wanted to let you know. I have not been there YET...have ressie for early april and the rep that I spoke to was super nice and answered everything I wanted to know (except what i forgot to ask DOH! lol) Remember One bad apple dosn't spoil the whole bunch :goodvibes

Soft Spell - did you get the name of the rude individual? I would have called back and reported her/him. I would have to assume that this is not their policy on treating guests or potential guests.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter