Buena Vista Suites??

Joanna & Hunters Mom

I wish I could live at Disney!!
We are hoping to suprisepixiedust: our dd7 and ds5 with a trip to WDW in September. We are looking to say a little $$ (who isn't these days??) and this hotel has caught my attention. We will travel with 4 adults and the 2 kids.

I would love feedback on the hotel if anyone has it. :)

Nice hotel. We stayed there for a couple of nights last year. Breakfast was better than expected. Rooms are nicely appointed. Pool is small and not much of a draw. Location to WDW is very close.

I'd suggest watching their sister resort's - Caribe Royale - website on Wednesdays for their one day sales. The accommodations look similar but the pool and other amenities look superior.

Love BVS, stayed there last year and already book for May this year.

We actually got the Spring Getaway Package (or something like that).
Roughly $100/night and it comes with $10/night food and bev credit and a $25 Disney GC.

They also do the One Day Sale like Caribe, but BVS does it on Thurs instead.

Can't say enough good things about it. The location is awesome, you don't even have to look at I-4, let alone go on it.

We always stay their for a night or two before checking into a DVC resort. Clean, great location, no resort fees, decent breakfast. I always book the Thursday special for $89. Good value. For our party though (3 adults, 2 kids) it would get a bit cramped though for a stay longer than a few days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter