Buena Vista Suites, is it as nice as it looks?

That's the actual name of a hotel at the intersection of 536 and 535,never stayed there but I booked it for my stay in November for the W&D half marathon.I think I read a review on these boards a day or two ago and it was pretty positive.I know the location is pretty convenient to all the parks in the area.

Okay, so it is Buena Vista Suites then..... I'll say, "no, it is not as nice as it looks." I'd read the reviews on Google, Yelp and TripAdvisor.

The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village is (as nice as it looks), so is the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista.

What are you looking for in a hotel, that would determine if it's what you would be happy with?

I have stayed there and would gladly stay again because:
- Great rates for the amount of space, having a living room and bedroom, extra bedding and kitchenette.
- Suites are very nicely decorated.
- Awesome location with straight shot into the parks without going on I-4 or thru DTD.
- Included breakfast. Not the best but not the worst. It's free and gives us a good start.
- No extra fees and plenty of parking.
- We do not hang around at all or use the pool, this is home base for us.

I agree with Hopper Fan exactly. We have stayed there many times. We have our own car because we're from Florida and drive to Orlando. It's close to Disney, clean, very nice to have a living room and bedroom -- especially if you have younger children. You can put them to bed but stay up later in the living room. It's not a luxury hotel, and the pool is not fabulous, but for about $100 a night with breakfast included, it's a great deal for us.

Another poster agreeing with exactly what HopperFan described. We did not use their transportation but we saw the bus there many mornings as we were leaving. The hotel was clean. A little small for our family of 5 but I wouldn't be upset if we had to stay there again. They offer great rates on mousesavers.com.

Both times we have traveled to Disney World, we have driven from Ontario. And we stayed at Buena Vista Suites the night we arrive in Orlando, get up early and go check in at Disney. The first time it was simply the rate/proximity to Disney that we booked it. We enjoyed it so much we made sure to book it again on our second trip. It was clean, the morning breakfast was great, staff was friendly, and it fit our family of 5 quite nicely.

The only thing I didn't like was no free wi-fi, but we were only there one night so we didn't fuss about it.

We spent 3 nights there a few years ago. No complaints at all. Loved the extra space and not having to cram into a tiny hotel room. The free breakfast was really good. Pretty easy drive to/from the Disney parks. we would definitely stay there again.

We have stayed here many times over the years also. It's sister hotel next door, the Caribe Royale, has identical rooms, but a much better pool area, though no breakfast. We have occasionally gotten even better rates for the Caribe than Buena Vista. Both are mousesavers picks and good hotels for the price, space and location.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter