Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa

Discussion in 'Orlando Hotels and Attractions' started by LilGMom, Dec 28, 2009.

1. LilGMom

LilGMom <font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li

We have added on a night to the beginning of our upcoming trip and currently have a night booked at the Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa. Would love to hear the good, bad and ugly.

TIA!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. cosmo531

cosmo531 Florida Native

We absolutely loved it. Its gorgeous inside, first class all the way. Clean comfy rooms, soft sheets, bathrobes. Beautiful grounds. We stayed there a few months ago just for an overnight and are going back in January for 3 nights. Cheaper and, I think, MUCH more comfortable and luxurious than an all star (we have no children so staying at a themed resort isn't that imporatant to us. I would liken the BV Palace on the level of a Disney Deluxe resort.

4. kaseycamille

kaseycamille Earning My Ears

I wholeheartedly agree!! Its my absolute favorite non-disney hotel. Very modern decor, beautiful grounds, great prices, comfortable beds, refrigerators in room, transportation to all the parks etc etc. We usually get it for $89 or $99*per night and I wouldn't hesitate to pay even more than that. Have fun!!!

5. BLTtinkerbell

BLTtinkerbell DIS Veteran

Does anyone have pictures?

6. maznorm

maznorm Mouseketeer

We absolutely loved this hotel. I would also liken it to Disney Deluxe. When we went our DS was just over a year old and our DD was 3 months. The staff were great with the kids. It was a really short walk to DTD as well, which was lovely and our room had a view of DTD. I believe you can get a view of Epcot as well. I have found some pics although I am sure I have more somewhere.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Pats Dragon

Pats Dragon DIS Veteran

how was the transportation to the parks?

8. maznorm

maznorm Mouseketeer

To be honest we didn't use it but I heard comments in the elevators that it was good and the buses always seemed to be there.

9. hippiemama76

hippiemama76 Mouseketeer

We just got a really good deal on Priceline for the Buena Vista Palace, so we are going next weekend. What's the dining situation like? I have heard there is a buffet for breakfast - did anyone take advantage of it?

(Hi to Cosmo - I'm from Gainesville!)

10. LilGMom

LilGMom <font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li

Did you use the "Name Your Price" option on Priceline? If you did which star level did you pick for BVP? TIA