• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa

LilGMom

<font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li
We have added on a night to the beginning of our upcoming trip and currently have a night booked at the Buena Vista Palace Resort & Spa. Would love to hear the good, bad and ugly.

TIA!

We absolutely loved it. Its gorgeous inside, first class all the way. Clean comfy rooms, soft sheets, bathrobes. Beautiful grounds. We stayed there a few months ago just for an overnight and are going back in January for 3 nights. Cheaper and, I think, MUCH more comfortable and luxurious than an all star (we have no children so staying at a themed resort isn't that imporatant to us. I would liken the BV Palace on the level of a Disney Deluxe resort.

We absolutely loved it. Its gorgeous inside, first class all the way. Clean comfy rooms, soft sheets, bathrobes. Beautiful grounds. We stayed there a few months ago just for an overnight and are going back in January for 3 nights. Cheaper and, I think, MUCH more comfortable and luxurious than an all star (we have no children so staying at a themed resort isn't that imporatant to us. I would liken the BV Palace on the level of a Disney Deluxe resort.

I wholeheartedly agree!! Its my absolute favorite non-disney hotel. Very modern decor, beautiful grounds, great prices, comfortable beds, refrigerators in room, transportation to all the parks etc etc. We usually get it for $89 or $99*per night and I wouldn't hesitate to pay even more than that. Have fun!!!

We absolutely loved this hotel. I would also liken it to Disney Deluxe. When we went our DS was just over a year old and our DD was 3 months. The staff were great with the kids. It was a really short walk to DTD as well, which was lovely and our room had a view of DTD. I believe you can get a view of Epcot as well. I have found some pics although I am sure I have more somewhere.

103_1396.jpg

103_1397.jpg

To be honest we didn't use it but I heard comments in the elevators that it was good and the buses always seemed to be there.

We just got a really good deal on Priceline for the Buena Vista Palace, so we are going next weekend. What's the dining situation like? I have heard there is a buffet for breakfast - did anyone take advantage of it?

(Hi to Cosmo - I'm from Gainesville!)

We just got a really good deal on Priceline for the Buena Vista Palace, so we are going next weekend. What's the dining situation like? I have heard there is a buffet for breakfast - did anyone take advantage of it?

(Hi to Cosmo - I'm from Gainesville!)

Did you use the "Name Your Price" option on Priceline? If you did which star level did you pick for BVP? TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter