• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Budgeting...Anyone Use Walmart Service?

usnuzuloose

Loosing Boo Boo
How do you like the walmart service for the phone? Is there really bad complaints? Any info would be greatful. Thanks

I have had it for about 2 years now. Several of my friends switched to Straight Talk after I did. We all LOVE it! No complaints at all from me. :thumbsup2

No complaints past set up.

At set up the person turned off our number from Verizon then tried to activate it (or something like that - dh was dealing with it) end result was we had to change phone numbers which was a mixed bag - bad we had to tell everyone - but good the old number got a lot of calls for someone from creditors glad not to get those anymore!)

Anyway service, reception etc have all been great with Straight Talk - Verizon keeps saying they want us back but no way - very happy with ST and it's way cheaper than Verizon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter