budget??

urglewurgle

DIS Veteran
how much do you usually take per person per day?

i'm going a week tomorrow YAY! and have about £200.. but was hoping to get some xmas pressie while there too...

(staying for only two days in the park @ Santa Fe)

We take far too much - for our 3 day (2 nights) trip over Christmas we (DW and I) are taking about £700 - probably too much as it's what we usually take for a 4 day (3 nights) trip but we are expecting menu prices to be more expensive over Christmas and we always buy a stack of clothes and merchandise. I'd rather take too much and bring some home than not take enough and regret not buying something - there's always Visa if we manage to spend that before the trip ends!

I can never get it right!! :confused3 I always take too much. As long as you don't dine in the expensive restaurants, you might be OK with £200... Why don't you have 2 days of Mc Donalds then you will have at least £150 left for pressies!!

When I go in December I'm taking about £600 for 3 of us plus a credit card 'cos I want to do some shopping at Val D'europe. :banana: :banana:

well.... the girl i'm going with is pretty broke too! lol...

and we only have two nights there so... i don't really mind where we eat! we just want to be there!

Becks, you could get the celeb treatment if you pretend to be Nicole Ritchie!! You really look like her........ Everything will be on the house!! (or castle) :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

and she could be Paris?

omg.. flashback to one drunken night pretending to be Paris and Nicole... omg! worst thing is i videoed it on my phone... gah!

hmmm.... good plan tho.... lol... need to loose another like 3 stone first tho... how to do that in 8 days? chop off my legs?

Just pretend you padded yourself out for the extra warmth!! :rotfl2: Please don't chop your legs off :Pinkbounc

I'd think you'll be fine with this amount. Obviously a splurge at the table service restaurant would put a major dent in the funds :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter