budget

Rland8228

DIS Veteran
I don't know if this is to personal to ask but I think looking through one of the journals I saw a bride post her presented budget for her wishes wedding and I was just wondering if anyone else could share there's I would just kinda like to get an idea. My other question was this entire things about VR and planning is so confusing lol, I saw that you can call 16 months in advance to book , I saw that photography is included in the wishes package, but I see everyone getting upset about times and everything do the coordinators plan that for you or do you have to do it? Thanks again for all of your wonderful advice and help

Regarding your other planning questions, I highly recommend that you purchase and download the Passporters Disney Weddings and Honeymoons e-book written by Carrie (aka lurkyloo) here on the boards.

It is a tremendously helpful resource, and it's inexpensive.

Here's the link:

http://www.passporter.com/weddings.asp

Def use the link posted above, it's so helpful. Also, a wishes wedding is what you would call a la carte. You can add anything you want but there's really nothing that's included. You can build your day any way you want. Disney photography is suggested but not included. You can hire an outside photographer and videographer and not use DPS at all.

DFTWs just cares that you meet the minimums for a wishes wedding and any other minimums from your venue.

:)

Def use the link posted above, it's so helpful. Also, a wishes wedding is what you would call a la carte. You can add anything you want but there's really nothing that's included. You can build your day any way you want. Disney photography is suggested but not included. You can hire an outside photographer and videographer and not use DPS at all.

DFTWs just cares that you meet the minimums for a wishes wedding and any other minimums from your venue.

:)

Thank you so much for clearing that up for me I thought when I compared them that stuff was all included. I guess I have a lot to learn lol I think we will probably do it in 2013 it would be nice to do the desert party maybe the night before and maybe our vow renewal the next day. I'm just really confused lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter