Budget trip to Boston help..

If you happen to be visiting someone here in Mass and they have a valid library card, you can get free or discount passes to lots of museums. I have checked out passes to the childrens museum, new england aquarium, MFA, and the museum of science. You just go in and check them out like a book. Each library carries different passes.

http://www.bpl.org/general/circulation/museum_passes.htm

Just so the OP keeps in mind that many of these passes will be reserved many weeks in advance for Spring vacation week, can only be picked up the day before and obviously, only by the library card holder.

I have lived in Boston for nearly 25 years and one of the first things I did when I moved here was to take the Jolly Trolley tour - did anyone on this thread or the other Boston thread suggest that?

I have lived in Boston for nearly 25 years and one of the first things I did when I moved here was to take the Jolly Trolley tour - did anyone on this thread or the other Boston thread suggest that?

What's the Jolly Trolley tour?? I tried googling it but couldn't find anything..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter