Budget rental code

The best I have found is usually BCD Y937800.

Although, sometimes Costco is a hair cheaper.

Edited to add that you can also use Coupon code UUWZ013 for a free upgrade on top of the BCD code.

Don't have the codes, but I went through Costco's website and got a GREAT rate for next week on a Budget rental from LAX ($159, including taxes and fees for a full size car for a week). Can't beat that.

Thanks for the codes, still too much for my dates :worried: I can't see paying $50 a day to have a car sitting those day we are in the parks.

Does anyone know the source of these codes? Is there some type of ID or membership you must show proof of to use?
I usually use BJs but I'm a bit leery of codes that I don't know where they came from.

I found these by searching on this discussion board and another one. No mention of any IDs or memberships for either. I am renting a minivan and these two codes have been the best for it so far.
We usually rent one every year (and I do the scrounging for codes thing each time). We have never had an issue, knock on the plastic keyboard! :goodvibes

But........no, I have no idea where the codes originated.

I can't recall which code I just used on our rental, but my Entertainment book had several good codes, making Budget the cheapest for our trip.

BCD X443037

BCD X443000 with CPN # UUGZ016

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ064

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ063

BCD X443000 with CPN # TUGZ020

BCD X443000 with CPN # UUGZ017

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ065

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ066

Hope one of these will get you a good rental rate!

I can't recall which code I just used on our rental, but my Entertainment book had several good codes, making Budget the cheapest for our trip.

BCD X443037

BCD X443000 with CPN # UUGZ016

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ064

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ063

BCD X443000 with CPN # TUGZ020

BCD X443000 with CPN # UUGZ017

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ065

BCD X443000 with CPN # MUGZ066

Thank you! I was able to use BCD X443037 to lower the rate on my June reservation. :)

BCD X443037

So I decided to do some further investigating last night and plugged this code and it is cheaper. I then tried my trusty BCD Y937800 and found it's the same price but that BCD X443037 offers me the "pay it now" option for $9 cheaper. Going to keep my BCD for now and keep checking and then will pull the trigger on the X code closer to my date in July.

So, now my rate is another $20 cheaper! Seems if you price it on different days/times you will get different rates as I know I tried the Y937800 last week and it was more.

Rental cars are one of those things it seems where you have to check/re-check for the best rate.

Right now I'm $45 below the original Costco rate (which was originally less than the Y937800 [but the tables have turned]) so I am pretty pleased.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter