• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Budget rental car?

java

<font color=darkorchid>I am embracing the Turkey B
Still looking for a rental- I have a ?
Ford Explorer category size would that fit 6 of us and luggage?
To rent a minivan at National it was like $850!! for 9days. I can get the Ford Explorer size car for half that price.

So will we fit and what might I really end up with at Budget?
We are in the do we rent or just town car zone. The problem we are having is that we are staying at Universal first. So no magical express for us. HELP?? I am ready to walk.

A Ford Explorer won't work for 6...they only seat 5 according to Budget's website

You'd need the Expedition, which seats 7.

A Ford Explorer won't work for 6...they only seat 5 according to Budget's website

You'd need the Expedition, which seats 7.

:thumbsup2 Thanks I missed the "info" part on there which would have told me that. Thank you saved me a headache with DH when we got there!

Do you have a Sam's Club card by any chance? I get the BEST rates with Budget using the Sam's Club rate.

Check out Alamo.com sign up to receive their hot deals email we got a minivan for 7 days for 230.00 last time we went and we are getting a mid-size suv this time for 250.00. Also if you have a costco card they have some discount as well. Best of luck.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter