Budget Rental Car in Port of Miami - Is there a Shuttle?

mousemamma

Mouseketeer
For those Miami cruisers on the Wonder. Does anyone know if the Budget Rent a Car on 2nd Street near the port will shuttle you back to the Port after you return the car?

We are debating.. either dropping everyone at the port with the luggage and then having one person return the car and (if they have it) take the shuttle back.

Or returning the car and all of us taking the shuttle from the Courtyard to the Port.

The POM is so new to us! Thanks for your help.

I just talked to this location and a couple of other locations and none of them have a shuttle to the port. The 2nd street location told me that they call taxis for people and its about a $10 fare. I googled the fare and it seems to run between $9 and $12. I used BCD Y937800 code and got a really good discount. I got the code from another thread, can't remember who it was that posted it (sorry, can't give appropriate credit, but Thank You to the person that posted)

That is great information. Thank you so much. I guess we'll drop everyone off at the port and then have one person return the car and grab a cab.

And I'll have to check out your discount code. Would be great to lower the car rate.

Thanks so much.

We are taking the DIS Wonder during the Spring Break, and I was looking at all the options for booking a Van from MIA for couple of days when we are in Miami and dropping it near the Port before we board our cruise. So far, this is the best information that I could get online (and believe me I have been researching). By using the BCD, I was able to get a price that was 60% cheaper than the one I got for a Budget Rental for Costco (two days rental towards end of March 2013).

Once again thank you etoe. :)

Koolvik7

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter