Budget hotel for 1 night

Jack&Ryan'smom

DIS Veteran
We are thinking of flying in a day earlier before our package starts. We would be checking in late (like 10pm). Looking for someplace cheap,clean,safe and close to airport. TIA!

We are thinking of flying in a day earlier before our package starts. We would be checking in late (like 10pm). Looking for someplace cheap,clean,safe and close to airport. TIA!

We love the Hyatt for late arrivals. It's right inside the terminal with views of either the terminal or runway. It's literally 50' from the incoming security line. I like that we don't have to deal with a shuttle. Also one time our flight was delayed due to t-storms along the whole east coast so instead of arriving at 11:00 pm we didnt arrive until almost 3 am. It was so nice to just stagger to our room. :).
It meets all of your requirements except cheap. For that I'd stay at the Fairfield Inn by Marriott.
I'd find out their shuttle's hours before booking though.

I have had very good luck using priceline's "name your own price". I don't recall exactly where we stayed, but I was able to get us a three star hotel that was right near the airport for $49.00 for one night. Breakfast included...

We were able to save several hundred dollars on our plane tickets by flying out late on a Friday night. We were staying at a timeshare resort through RCI and could not check in early so this was the best option.

The bonus was that there was no line at the car rental desk at 11 PM and they gave us an upgrade to a minivan because they felt sorry for us arriving so late. :thumbsup2

We slept in and had a relaxing morning, met my in laws who had taken our kids on a cross country train ride, then all headed over to our resort that afternoon.

(The train ride was a WHOLE other adventure and both of my kids now develop body tremors if I ask if they want to ride on a train. LOL)

We have the exact same situation and we are staying at the Holiday Inn Express at the airport. The rate is $77.00 a night and it includes breakfast. My DS stayed there last year and it meet her approval so I feel comfortable with it.

We did this for our april trip. We used hotwire and got the country inn and suites at the airport in orlando. It had free breakfast as well. I just checked- we paid $55 for the room and total with taxes was a tad over $68. Well worth it in our opinion. We had a car rental anyways so this was an easy access- although I do believe most of the airport hotels have shuttles. We prefer hotwire to priceline, as priceline will only guarantee bedding for 2 people, and you can guarantee bedding for 4 with hotwire. (We always use the website better bidding to help us figure out what hotel we are bidding on before we take the plunge). HTH

I have also used the Priceline "name your own price" and have gotten the Hyatt a few times . I believe the highest I paid was $55. I got the Renaissance once. It is a little distance from the airport, but not terribly far. I think I paid $60. I don't ever bid over $55 for a 4* (or maybe 3.5*) hotels near the Orlando airport. Now near the Philly airport is a whole different ball game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter