Budget has gone "out the window" - which to choose?

Which of these for our family of 5?

• Yacht Club

• Beach Club

• Polynesian

• Two rooms at POR

Results are only viewable after voting.
DisneyJen0504 said:
No budget?????????????WONDERFUL! Stay at the Poly no doubt!!!
Well...I didn't say NO budget, LOL! If I do the Poly, it will be Garden View, no concierge for me unfortunately! :charac2:

Just a little Poly support - if you're staying there, you have access to use the GF Health Club which has... a Jacuzzi!

Tracey, I enjoy trying all the resorts too (alomost all!) and I've now stayed everywhere I really ever wanted to stay. Although, if I ever get to the Flower Show I'll probably try the YC, if I can manage a anything other than the dreaded standard view ;)

When I visit the Poly now, it does seems rather worn out, but if you are able to spend some time, it has such a relaxed spirit about it and because it was one of the original, I guess there is something special about the place.

Nevertheless, you are spending your vacation there - one thing that was hard for me after staying at CR & Poly so many times, were the smaller rooms at other deluxes. That's when I decided to try CBR and found with a little mind set adjustment, I could truly enjoy a moderate! Imagine! LOL

You sound like you really want to stay at YC - I think you're right about staying there in warmer weather - the kids could enjoy the pool area and being close to 2 parks.
:wave:

January can be very cold and not all the pools are heated! Also, since this is a slower time of year, some of the pools may be closed for rehab.

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

It's funny but I didn't want to stay at the Poly when we were there this past week because I think it is better to stay there when it is warm not cold. The Yacht and Beach club pools are also heated and there were quite a few people in the pools when we were there. I quess it depends on how you look at it. The $624 a night for a Lagoon view room( with tax) didn't help either:) We saw wishes from the Poly beach and it was nice BUT NO COMPARISON to the EPCOT fireworks. We will Poly but in nicer weather. Both places are great but much more to do at the Yacht and Beach Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter