budget friendly resort for 6 adults

Tpiejg

Disney Nana
Hi,
I am beginning to plan a trip for 6 adults. My DH, DS (20yo), DD(17), DD(23), her boyfriend, and me. I am thinking that I my oldest DD and her boyfriend will want some space of their own. they will be joining us for dinners (we will have the dp), and tagging along in some parks, on other occasions they willbe in the parks on their own. What resorts do you guys recommend? I'm really looking for the lest expensive alternative, since we are never in the rooms except to sleep. Are 2 values rooms the cheapest or would i be better lookoing at suites? thanks for your help!

If you rent dvc points, you can add the dining plan!

I would think the 2 value rooms would be the cheapest - and you get 4 double beds, the family suite may not be much more but you get more random bedding, pullout chairs, etc. Though I know Art of Animation has a bed in the bedroom, a wall-pullout double, and a double sofa bed.

Thats what I was worried about. I dont like coming home after a long day at the parks to an uncomfortable bed!

Not sure why you think the WDW Family Suite double duty beds are uncomfortable. At any rate, a suite won't give your oldest daughter any privacy. Two rooms at a Value resort.

I always find a fold out couch very uncomfortable. although I have never tried disney's. I thought that is what the suites have except in the bedroom. If the beds are like the murphy bed at the cabins that is fine. it has a regular matress. Do you know if thats the case?

I would get 2 values since it gives 4 real beds and will give your older child some privacy. I am unsure of the beds at AoA since it is new, but our pullouts for our music stay in December were terrible. We usually stay DVC and have never had a problem with those pullouts but the ones at music were quite awful. If you don't spend a lot of time in your room, I would skip renting DVC points. It will still be more expensive than 2 value rooms.

I have done 6 adults in DVC many times. The only resort that is tolerable for that many in a 2 bedroom villa, IMO, is OKW. While not ideal, we managed. Now we get a 2 bedroom plus a studio or we get separate rooms. If you are trying to stay within a budget, I'd definitely go with multiple rooms at a value.

thanks everyone for the info. I thought 2 standard values would be our best bet. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. may all your wishes come true:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter