Budget Friendly Flights?

goofyandmickey

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how to get the best price possible of flights from PA to Orlando in Sept?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Familiarize yourself with average flight prices for this route and when you find a reasonable price, book it. Don't wait for a bargain; with rising fuel prices, it's likely you won't find too many.

Where in PA do you live? Frontier Airlines is soon going to be flying out of Harrisburg and Allentown. I think prices start at $89 each way. Unfortunately, there aren't flights everyday to/from Orlando, but if you have flexible dates, maybe you can find a flight that will work for you.

I was looking at flights and found hotwire seemed to have some really good deals. Question I have is what cost are missing? Flights were like $100 - $125 per leg of the flight. Down/Back

Anybody use hotwire and have good or bad expereinces?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter