Budget - frequent renter

mattnkatsmum

Mouseketeer
I have a car booked with Budget through US Rentacar which I am collecting at MCO this Saturday. I seem to recall reading that you can join their frequent renter scheme and bypass the lines, but Budget's site doesn't appear to allow me to do that being resident in the UK.

Anyone able to offer any guidance as I'm sure other Brits have managed to register?

Cheers!

Rather than doing the full registration with Budget Fastbreak just pre-register your collection thru this link(it will send you email to confirm, you then bypass the desks go straight to the Kiosk in the parking lot on the 1st floor(above Dollar) your keys and paperwork will be there waiting.

https://registrations.carrentalsupport.com/index.php?partnercode=e=&bookedBrand=Budget

Wayne...

You have to enter your creditcard details on the budget form, do they debit your card asap or just use it for holding your booking untill you collect the car any ideas mate ????

cheers :thumbsup2

Wayne...

You have to enter your creditcard details on the budget form, do they debit your card asap or just use it for holding your booking untill you collect the car any ideas mate ????

cheers :thumbsup2

Every rental we have done to Orlando (about 20) they have always taken credit card details either at the desk or online with Budget Fastbreak or Dollar Express. I guess its for security and if you have to pay for any extras, tank of gas, extra drivers etc.

We've successfully done this for the last two trips and it saves tons of time so thanks very much for the tip taken from a previous thread!

However... I've tried to register for our trip next week and get this error message 'We apologize however we are unable to process your registration at this time due to an advance notice restriction'.

Does anyone know what this means??? Will the men in black be waiting for us when we land???? :scared:

Thanks in advance.

We've successfully done this for the last two trips and it saves tons of time so thanks very much for the tip taken from a previous thread!

However... I've tried to register for our trip next week and get this error message 'We apologize however we are unable to process your registration at this time due to an advance notice restriction'.

Does anyone know what this means??? Will the men in black be waiting for us when we land???? :scared:

Thanks in advance.

Have you not got to pre-reg at least 7-10 days in advance? I think this might be the reason for the error message :)

Have you not got to pre-reg at least 7-10 days in advance? I think this might be the reason for the error message :)

Ah that would make sense, I can't remember how far in advance I did it previously...

Thanks for your help! :thumbsup2

Rather than doing the full registration with Budget Fastbreak just pre-register your collection thru this link(it will send you email to confirm, you then bypass the desks go straight to the Kiosk in the parking lot on the 1st floor(above Dollar) your keys and paperwork will be there waiting.

https://registrations.carrentalsupport.com/index.php?partnercode=e=&bookedBrand=Budget
I just did this and it sent me an email saying congrats your registration your reservation is now registered but no comf # or anything ...do I need anything to take with me on this or do I just go right to the garage because I did this ...or do I still have to go to the line up in the terminal? I wanted to do the fastbreak thing is this not that ? Not sure what I just did hahaha
Also this res was made with priceline but I had to give my CC again it will not double charge me will they?

I just did this and it sent me an email saying congrats your registration your reservation is now registered but no comf # or anything ...do I need anything to take with me on this or do I just go right to the garage because I did this ...or do I still have to go to the line up in the terminal? I wanted to do the fastbreak thing is this not that ? Not sure what I just did hahaha
Also this res was made with priceline but I had to give my CC again it will not double charge me will they?

Lat year after using the above link I got an email saying this

This is a system generated e-mail.
Please do not respond to this e-mail as no individual will receive this e-mail.
You have successfully registered the Budget reservation number 0000000GB1

That was it, just went to Kiosk in parking garage and the keys were tehre waiting with my name on. I gave credit card but already prepiad wit USrentacar, they never charged anything else.

Coolness - thanks as ever for the link Wayne.

I take it you can register for this without having booked with them 3 times before then? And the credit card detail is just for keeping on record as they normally would?

Also, does this mean I simply walk out to a garage and pick up the keys??

Sorry for the questions but I don't want to get it wrong.

Coolness - thanks as ever for the link Wayne.

I take it you can register for this without having booked with them 3 times before then? And the credit card detail is just for keeping on record as they normally would?

Also, does this mean I simply walk out to a garage and pick up the keys??

Sorry for the questions but I don't want to get it wrong.

Using this link only allows you to collect the one rental. Its only a prereg for the one car but yes the keys will be in the garage kiosk waiting.
If you want them to keep your details for future trips then register on Budget.co.uk doing it this way you should have 3 previous rentals but people have posted this is not needed.

We followed Wayne's instructions re Fastbreak when we got here last week - and got our car at the kiosk as he says. Took less than 5 mins! Thanks, Wayne. You're a star! :thumbsup2

Julie

We followed Wayne's instructions re Fastbreak when we got here last week - and got our car at the kiosk as he says. Took less than 5 mins! Thanks, Wayne. You're a star! :thumbsup2

Julie

Hope you are having a great time.:goodvibes

Thanks again for the link on this.

I am the OP and tried to register on my last trip, but left it too late. Budget were excellent, but the wait at the check in desk was awful. We waited for over an hour with about a dozen people in front of us. They were really slow at processing information.

I'm travelling again on the 1st May and have registered with the above link, so hopefully it will go smoothly. I'll let you know.

Incidentally, we got a super rate with Budget. £50 odd quid for five days, albeit for the smallest, cheapest car, as it's just the hubby and me with one small case.

Glad Budget were OK for you, shame you had to endure the desks.

How did you get a £50 rate? was it direct with Budget? .com or .co.uk?
Just priced 5 days in May cheapest I found was £86.45 on .co.uk

Actually, I misled - it's 4 days I think. 1st May until 5th May collecting at 3pm and returning at 2.55pm.

The rate is £57.44 (or dollar equivalent) booked on Budget.co.uk about a month ago.

It was a miles better rate than I could get elsewhere.

Hey folks

Just about to go and do this and wondered if anyone else had used it recently? Is it clear where I should go to pick up the keys - presumably, I'm not going to the check in desk?

Hey folks

Just about to go and do this and wondered if anyone else had used it recently? Is it clear where I should go to pick up the keys - presumably, I'm not going to the check in desk?

Are you collecting from Budget at MCO?
I did it again end of May, great srevice. Just go straight to the kiosk in the garage, keys will be waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter