• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Budget Fastbreak MCO was Great!

princesspumpkin

DIS Veteran
Just used Fastbreak in MCO and it was wonderful. Walked right past the long counter line and went to the Fastbreak counter in the parking lot. Told them my name, they asked which car I wanted (I had reserved a mid-size and they offered me a Taurus or a new 2005 Mustang. Needles to say, hubby wanted the mustand). They didn't ask for license or CC. Gave me the keys and off we went. When I returned, they had already charged my CC that morning for the cost ($140 total). I pulled in the lot, they checked the fuel and printed out my receipt. Absolutely wonderful! Plus, I don't think that they did the normal $200 hold on my CC while I had the car (one thing that I was worried about).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter