Buddy System

KathyFP

<font color=green>You mean there is more to the so
I remember (about two years ago) on WISH, there was a PM buddy system. It was such a wonderful support to get PM's and good wishes from your special friend.

I can't remember who or how it was set up. I just remember that my buddy and I had about the same amount of weight to lose.

Is there a current PM buddy system here now???

KathyFP said:
I remember (about two years ago) on WISH, there was a PM buddy system. It was such a wonderful support to get PM's and good wishes from your special friend.

I can't remember who or how it was set up. I just remember that my buddy and I had about the same amount of weight to lose.

Is there a current PM buddy system here now???

I'm not sure, but it would be a great idea for those interested.

All I know is that our "buddy" group grew to be 5 of us then 7 of us, but sadly we have been down to 6 of us for the past year or so, but we still encourage and support each other on a daily basis. I'm so thankful for my buddies- they have truly become my best friends! :love:

Kathy, I need a buddy. Let me know if youre interested. I started a diet today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter