Buckets 'N Boards

jayteadunn

Earning My Ears
I apologize if this has already been on a thread. We took a cruise a month ago and we are still talking about how much fun we had with Buckets 'N Boards entertaining us.

We met them outside the theater and they were very nice guys and were great with our 11 year old son.

Their Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/#!/bucketsnboards?fref=ts

and there website is http://www.bucketsnboards.com/

We just wish we were closer to Branson to catch their show, but since we are not we bought their DVD.

If your on a cruise with them don't miss their show. It's fun!

We live 75 miles from Branson and I've never heard of them. Guess I'll have to check them out.

We saw them in January and loved the family show with the buckets and the tap dancing. Unfortunately the adult show did not live up to the family show, they did very little percussion with the buckets. We really enjoyed the percussion show and were looking forward to more of it, but it never happened.

Not sure if they change up their adult shows often or not, but we were definitely bummed with the adult show, I believe the wife even noted it on the comment card.

cgolf

We thought the 11pm show was great as a show. The cruise director played it up as "Adult" but maybe thats just Disney Adult.... We know what you mean. It was fun none-the less.

They are the best show I have seen on the ships that is not broadway type shows! Just got off Saturday. DW and I talked with Gareth for quite a while one afternoon. Great guy!
Our cabaret show was so funny, I though I was going to pee my pants!!!
They did a recording for their Facebook page during their WD Theatre show. Lot of fun!!!

I agree. They were great! We went to the adult show in The Tube instead of the family show. Wish we had seen both now.

We didn't go to the first show because I'd read on here that people didn't like it. Go people! :thumbsup2

I agree. They were great! We went to the adult show in The Tube instead of the family show. Wish we had seen both now.

We didn't go to the first show because I'd read on here that people didn't like it. Go people! :thumbsup2

People do rock! Can you imagine what the world would be liked if we all liked the same things:upsidedow

As an aside to my post above, they really did seem like nice guys, they always seemed to spend a long time talking with people after the show. That being said most of the entertainers I have run into while on the ship have been super nice.

cgolf

We saw B&B on the Fantasy in January and had a fantastic time. We met them in the hallway when they were leaving and the kids got rubber bracelets from them. My son is still wearing his. Great show, would love to see them again.:cool1:

We saw them on our Fantasy Xmas cruise and they were outstanding. I've never seen my 7 yo son laugh so hard. We even ran into Gareth during the cruise and he was as nice as could be. Fortunately, we live in St Louis so a trip to see them in Branson while visiting Silver Dollar City is in our summer plans!

Saw them for the first time last February on the Magic and LOVED THEM!!! We were very happy to see that they were on our 2/9 Fantasy voyage. We enjoyed them very much and think they are a terrifically fun act!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter