buckets n boards

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by dclpluto, Jan 12, 2013.

1. jodical

jodical Mouseketeer

We enjoyed them a lot in November! My brother, who was hard-pressed to join us for the Disney stage shows most nights insisted on watching them all 3 times they performed (the last time by himself!) which speaks volumes for me! Great pair of guys! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lornak

lornak DIS Veteran

I really do think it is just a matter of personal taste and preference! We loved Buckets and Boards on our Oct Fantasy cruise!! Now, last year we had Alfred and Seymour....everyone raved about them and we didn't like the show AT ALL!! Thankfully Disney has a wide variety of shows and performers and I think most people find something they enjoy!!! :)

4. winniedapooh

winniedapooh <font color=magenta>Busy and proud Mom of 5 Disney

Agree with this! :goodvibes

5. safeti01

safeti01 Mouseketeer

On a Sept cruise and my DW and I enjoyed them. It was something different. My DW wanted to see them again, but never got to. Booked a Feb 2014 western and hope they are still around.

6. DisneyManFamily4

DisneyManFamily4 Mouseketeer

We saw BnB on the PC last month. They were great, as were Alfred and Seymour, who I thought was the funniest show. Anyway, I'm just tired of all the magicians and jugglers. I'd rather laugh than see the same old tricks. But that's just me. :flower3:

7. BethC1952

BethC1952 DIS Veteran

We also saw BNB and Alfred and Seymour on last month's PC cruise, and loved both acts!

Beth