Bucket hats in the parks?

DISHoppy

DIS Veteran
Has anyone seen any decent bucket hats for adults @ DLR recently? I can't find anything I like in the DI$ Store online. Something like this one on eBay:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adult-Walt-Disney-World-Reversible-Bucket-Hat-Cap-w-Pin-EUC-NEAT-/170832273920?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27c665a200#ht_660wt_1052

I'd love to find one like this for DLR as a cap or a bucket lid:

http://www.disneystore.com/hats-gloves-scarves-accessories-disney-parks-authentic-through-the-years-mickey-mouse-baseball-cap-for-adults/mp/1302629/1000294+1000809/

-Kevin

As many times I have been to the parks I have never seen a bucket hat for sale. I like mine, but it is getting a bit warn so time to find something new. Good luck,

Jack

I would check in the shops at Adventureland and Frontierland. There is a shop in Frontierland that has more adult clothing items and I wouldn't be surprised if they carried a hat like that!

My daughter bought a bucket hat...khaki with Mickey Mouse and "Disneyland" stitched on the front, navy trim, a couple years ago. Don't know if they are still there, but I would be surprised if they didn't have some sort of bucket hat. She bought hers at the hat store by the teacups.

I was going to get my son a hat/cap before leaving for Disneyland - we leave tomorrow! He has outgrown his caps. But I'm hoping to get him a hat/cap with some sort of Disney logo on it. I'm assuming they have a lot for sale. A bucket hat would be ideal.

The World of Disney Store outside of Disneyland at the end of Down Town Disney has Bucket style hats. I do not remember if thay had that or any design on them.

They do carry the Baseball style cap in your post.

Look at the carts by the Indiana Jones ride (or is it a store in DL?)......at WDW HS they sell bucket hats at a Indiana Jones cart near the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter