Bubbles?

cmsnyder77

Mouseketeer
I've never seen this mentioned before. Would it be okay to bring bubbles to blow on the verandah?

I've never seen this mentioned before. Would it be okay to bring bubbles to blow on the verandah?

I don't know that it's specifically prohibited, but I know that you can't blow bubbles up on deck. Like during the Sailaway Party. It makes the deck even slipperier than it already is.

I saw a child blowing bubbles around the pool last week. No one said anything to her, but it did seem like it made it a little slippery. I don't know about the rules, but I think the Verandah would be a fun place to blow bubbles.

I would be mindful of your neighbors. If they are on their verandah, they might not appreciate bubbles floating over to their verandah. When the ship is moving, it may be too windy.

I'm almost positive they were selling bubble guns at the little kiosk on the pool deck on the Wonder this past Oct (maybe it was the Magic the Oct 2012) so I don't think it would be an issue for bubbles on the verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter