Bubbles

CastawayChar

Mouseketeer
I understand Disney has added an automatic bubble machine on the Wonder. Does anyone know if there is one on the Magic? Are we allowed to take our own bubbles on the ship? That would be so magical to see all the bubbles in the air as you depart!

Bringing your own bubbles is one of the FIRST trip report tips I added to my notebook for our next trip. Seems you can...

Deb

We cruised on the Wonder a month ago and brought our own bubbles (after having read much about it!)

Nobody told us anything about not being allowed to have bubbles. So I guess it's okay. But we saw only a few kids with bubbles so we thought that it wasn't worth carrying them in our luggages in the end. However, I would definitely bring some more another time if this was to become a tradition! It would be awesome, totally MAGICal!

And I thought I'd seen EVERY QUESTION IMAGINABLE on this forum! OMG!:p

yes - there is one on the magic. It should not be a problem to bring your own if they have a machine going:tongue:

I brought bubbles (little wedding bubble bottles) to the Wilderness Lodge last Oct. I remember sharing them with a little boy at the bus stop.
When I cruised on NCL in Dec I was blowing bubbles off the top deck as we sailed away.
I already have more little bottles ready to be packed for our Disney cruise in 10.5 weeks! Hey, Im a kid what can I say?

On our 9/7/02 cruise, we brought bubbles for the sail away party. We also saw that some kids had bubbles supplied by the cruise line.

One caution!!! Don't buy the "Sticky Bubbles". They are just like soap bubbles, but are thicker, so you can actually catch the bubble with your hand. Sounds cool, but what they really should say is "Sticky bubbles, that stick to everything, leaving a filmy layer of bubble material on all your belongings!".

I was still peeling sticky bubble residue off my camera three days later.

We saw several kids (young and young at heart) blowing bubbles from their verandahs many times during our recent Wonder trip.
We (myself, DW and DS) were doing them too. I heard many people comment about "what a neat idea" as they flew past them. We read the idea here and thought it was great.

We brought those wedding bubbles on the Wonder Sept 1. We found a neat little trick. You angle the wand over the edge of the ship and it will produce quite few bubbles.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter