• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BUBBA vs CC Fishing Excursions?

atbda

Only a few hours from DL and a few more from WDW.
St Maarten: "BUBBA" Fishing Adventure Tour ($90/adult)
Castaway Cay: Bottom Fishing Tour ($117/adult)

We are deciding on which tour to take for our summer Eastern cruise. This will be the first time for us fishing in these waters. Can anyone compare these two fishing tours? Is one better than the other? Do more fish get caught at St Maarten or CC? Any negatives on either tour? Any tips/recommendations/things to be aware of? "Heads" (i.e., bathrooms) available? Thanks! :)

I can tell you that we travel yearly with friends and the DH is an avid fisherman. He's done the CC one twice and booked his own fishing trips in both Grand Cayman and Cozumel. He prefers the CC one Hands Down! He love, love, loved the CC fishing trip both times he went. So much so, in fact, that this time when we stop at CC he's going to do both the morning AND the afternoon trips.

Thanks, CRUISNFAMILY! We (myself and DS) booked the CC bottom fishing (morning run) and we were contemplating doing the BUBBA tour earlier in the week if we found out some info on it ... but, based on your reply, I think we made the right choice and will do the CC fishing excursion only! :thumbsup2

You're welcome!

I know that lots of people rave about it....from the "real" fisherman types like my friend to the "never fished before" types. I've never personally done it but I have no desire to fish, ever

Anyhow, if you do a search on it on this forum, I'm sure you'll find a lot of threads with more info. I've seen the topic come up a lot.

I'm sure you'll have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter