• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

BSOD for me...... 3/4/07

saveFerris

Mouseketeer
B

BSOD for me.............

I have to admit. Pretty disappointed.

I tried to get in all the host games yesterday and could not so I wanted to try again today.

The lines were so long I never made it in any before they closed...........

:confused3

Ya, thats what it said in a message i got. >_< Do you think its the quest..?:confused3 i wonder.. -_-

Edit: Dc, no connection, >_<

i just got the message. awww. man. wat a nice way to start in da morning.

I got message too right in middle of jc for quest and now i am kicked off well time to go do something else while i wait for it to come up again

It must be Sunday!

at least I got three characters through this time.:rotfl:
Kim

Just as I was down to five to get into the host room, and almost done with the quest. I've about had it with weekend play. How long has it been since there wasn't a Sunday crash?

Woot Woot =] every Sunday!!

I always can't wait to get DC while I'm doing a QUEST!!!

lol, lucky I finished =]

Figures. It's sunday. It's in the middle of the time for the quest.

What else is new?:sad2:

Yea...me too I was so clsoe to the end..on number 20 and it stops again! ARGggggg just once I wish we could get thru the qiest and not get this mess on quest!

*Looks at screen* Sees You're connection has been disconnected....
*thinks* " hmmm.. maybe my connection went nuts..."
*checks cable modem* Nope not my cable modem..
*scratches head* what could it be?
OH WAIT! It's SUNDAY! :lmao:

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.

This site is temporarily too busy to process your request. Please try again later.

:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Just as I was down to five to get into the host room, and almost done with the quest. I've about had it with weekend play. How long has it been since there wasn't a Sunday crash?

Host room is just a ride. You get nothing and you can't spend time in there. :) I wouldn't waste my time. But I already did. lol

Sings my own lyrics to a Carpenters song........" Rainy days and sundays always get me down!!!!"

probably because there is a line to get on Jungle Cruise but if you take a fast pass once you are able to click to get in the room it says "This area is not available from the map"
and you have to wait in line all over again.
What a pain!!
At least I got one pin while it lasted!

GRUMPY WHERE ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO VMK???? :rotfl2: :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter