BSOD anyone?VMK CLOSED

Ok...now I'm not getting the page not found...it tries to sign in but:

Funny, I thought we were within that time frame! Is that what most people are getting?

Haha, that'd be awesome. But... probably they're just fixing the problems they get every time they release a new item, or pretty much every time. But yeah I'm getting a little message saying VMK is closed and what their hours are... which we're in right now. o_0 Ah well.

Oh thank God! I thought there was something seriously wrong with my computer lol. Glad to know this is not just happening to me :banana: .

MiakodaWDW said:
Ok...now I'm not getting the page not found...it tries to sign in but:

Funny, I thought we were within that time frame! Is that what most people are getting?

Yup, I got it too. And I even got the message saying there is no connection, and the connection will be disconnected. I thought there was no connection so how do they disconnect it??

And Speed, I can make up for it by beating you in the POTC game with my little row boat of doom.

People we are locked and loaded. Let's kick the tires and light the fires, baby!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter