Bryan's Spanish Cove or Orbit One Villas?

jessiesue

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to make plans for a 2 week trip. Thinking about these 2 resorts because I will have access to Likki Tikki pools. I have 3 ds's ages 3, 4, & 6. I know these resorts are old and small but would like to hear from people who have stayed there. Does anyone know what is the charge to go to Tiki pools if you stay on these properties? Any help is appreciated.

I am staying at Orbit One in Oct, so I can't tell you anything but this: they just sent me a confirmation and it specifiically said that you could use the Tiki Liki for free.

It looked like Orbit One was one of the closer ones to Tiki Liki.

Others on this board have said that it was very crowded at Tiki Liki.

Hello,
I have a 24 hour hold on Orbit One. Please give me
any info about this resort that you can?
Do you recommend we stay there (RCI exchange) ?

at Orbit One. I thought the place was fine, but I don't think I am overly picky.
I mainly go to Orlando to go to the parks, so a fancy hotel is not a high priority for me.

We had a condo on the 2nd floor. You walk into the kitchen/living room. The whole area is tiled and everything looked clean and new. Off of the living room there is a screened in porch. TV in the living room. Washer/dryer in closet in the living room.
2 bedrooms, the master had a bathroom with a whirlpool tub. TVs in both the rooms. They had 2 pools- basic. A few activities during the week, but they seemed to be on days when we had plans so could not go to them.

A couple days they had bakery/coffee.

For what I paid off of Skyauction, I would definitely stay here again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter