• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brunswick Motel Recommendations...

DisneyBee

Mouseketeer
Anyone care to recommend a motel/hotel (inexpensive) in Brunswick, GA? We're planning to "make camp" for the night there so we can arrive at AKL fresh and ready to go the next day!

Thanks!!

I have stayed several times at the Fairfield Inn in Brunswick. It's nothing special and tends to get very crowded but I've found it adequate for a quick overnight stop. Last time I was there (in May) noticed that two new hotels were under construction so you might want to try to figure out what's new there. Saw a Microtel across the way that looked fine on the outside and was advertising cheap rates, but I can't really vouch for it.

We just got one on Priceline along 95 in Brunswick. I can't remember which one it was...maybe a Hampton Inn, but it was nice and the service was VERY friendly.

Familyof14, do you recall about what you paid thru Priceline for that one?

Thanks!

We typically get the Hampton Inn for $35-40 via Priceline. It's a nice, clean hotel with a free breakfast. WDW is only 3 hrs from there!!!

I was going to say it was around $40. Must be the one we stayed in because we did have free breakfast.

Thanks for all the input. I went with Priceline and wound up getting Baymont Inn and Suites in Brunswick for 25.00 per night (total $33.97 with taxes) - I checked out their website and it looks okay and they offer a free breakfast.

I honestly didn't think I'd get something with my 25.00 bid, but I guess you should always be careful with what you wish (bid) for!

Thanks again to all who responded!

We've stayed at Baymont Inn and Suites as well. It's clean and quiet. It's right next to the Hampton Inn.

If you have any extra time at all, I would drive through Brunswick and spend the night on Jekyll Island. It is only about 9 miles via causeway from Brunswick and is beautiful. It is a very small island owned by the State of Georgia with about 7 hotels, all of which are clean, nice and reasonably priced. Just look at the Jekyll Island website http://www.jekyllisland.com/index.html for the hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter