• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brunch on the Fantasy?

bcwife76

DisneyMomma
Could someone point me in the right direction to find a brunch menu for Remy on the Fantasy? Unless I'm looking in all the wrong places (quite possible) I can't find any online? :confused3 Or is it buffet style, like Palo? Also, a price list - is Palo $30 like on the Wonder for brunch? Is Remy the same price? We aren't interested in dinner in either of these restaurants.

Last edited:
There is not a menu for Palo Brunch. You are taken through by a Palo Server, where they explain all of the dishes/food that are on tables (a buffet type brunch), and then they show you actual main dishes that you can order (Pizzas, pastas, chicken parm, lasagna, all types of eggs benedict, etc...).

@bksaffle *smacks head* Of course you're right....I've done Palo on the Wonder so I'm not sure why I was fixated on a 'menu' lol I should know how this works!

So then is Remy brunch the same? No set menu, a buffet, would you happen to know?

I've now edited my first post (and the title of this thread) to be a bit more clear in what I was thinking :rotfl2:

Some Remy brunch menus can be found here:

http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/remy-champagne-brunch-menu/

And while the official DCL website often is not very informative, on pricing it is.

On Palo:

"When dining at Palo, the following additional charges will apply:
  • Dinner: $30 dining charge per person
  • Wine Pairing with Dinner: $59 charge per person, in addition to the $30 dining charge for dinner (total $89 per person)
  • Brunch: $30 dining charge per person"
On Remy:

"An additional charge is required to dine at Remy:
  • Dinner: $85 dining charge per person
  • Remy Champagne Brunch: $55 charge per person; $25 charge per person extra when adding the Champagne pairing
  • Remy Dessert Experience: $50 charge per person; $25 charge per person extra when adding the Champagne pairing
  • Petites Assiettes de Remy: $50 charge per person (includes a wine pairing with each course)
  • Remy Wine Pairing Experience: $105 charge per person"

Palo brunch and dinner are the same price now?

I didn't like Palo brunch on the Fantasy as much as I did on the smaller ships. It seemed too complicated and the "intro" took forever. It's bigger and there are tons more options though. I'm just surprised there isn't a price difference between brunch and dinner.

I'm just surprised there isn't a price difference between brunch and dinner.

My first cruise was in 2013 and I planned for it in 2012. I cannot remember ever reading about a price difference between dinner and brunch at Palo.

Palo brunch and dinner are the same price now

I thought the same thing. I'm almost sure the prices were different for brunch and dinner on my last cruise. Granted, that was five years ago and a lot can change- but still surprised me to see 30 for brunch. I'm not complaining though, I'll pay it!

My first cruise was in 2013 and I planned for it in 2012. I cannot remember ever reading about a price difference between dinner and brunch at Palo.

In the past (a while ago), we paid $15 for brunch and (I think) $25 for dinner. In 2014 we paid (I thought) $25 for brunch. I don't know what dinner was at that time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter