• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Brunch & High Tea @ Palo's ????'s

tinkgrl

Love Johnny Depp & Captain Jack Sparrow! Love bein
Hi,

These sound very nice!!!! Could you tell me:

1. The brunch is only on Sunday, right? I've seen it posted that there are 3 times to book? 10:30 a.m., 11 a.m., & 11:30 a.m.? In your opinion what's the best time? You have to book when you board, right? What's the price, if any?

2. What are some things that are offered? Just to give me an idea!

High Tea: Reservations needed? Suggested? Is it offered everyday? Times? Price?

2. What are some things that are offered??

Thanks,
Allison

Brunch is available during the "at sea" days and you can Click Here to see the menu....Yes, you can only book it when you are onboard and the price is $10 pp....The High Tea is also available during the "at sea" days and you can Click Here to see this menu......Yes, you have to have a reservation for this as well and there is no charge.... Andy

Hi,

Thanks for the info!!! So you only have to pay for brunch?? Cool!!! The food looks so good!!

Allison an associate (DVC)

Originally posted by xABearx
Brunch is available during the "at sea" days
On the Western, brunch is also available on Key West day, which is a "sea morning" because the ship doesn't arrive until 12:30 p.m.

This way there are three brunch days on the Eastern and three on the Western. There are three tea days on the Eastern but only two on the Western.

Originally posted by Horace Horsecollar
On the Western, brunch is also available on Key West day, which is a "sea morning" because the ship doesn't arrive until 12:30 p.m.

This way there are three brunch days on the Eastern and three on the Western. There are three tea days on the Eastern but only two on the Western.

Hi,

Thanks for that info!!!

Allison an associate (DVC)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter