brrrrrr!

Obi Wan Kenobi

DIS Veteran
Hi all from sunny Kissimmee.
well, not so warm, but sunny, have turned the air coon off tonight as its a little chilly tonight

At least it is sunny, bet it's warmer there than here :) Have a wonderful trip :)

Brrrrrrrr right back to ya from blustery Scotland! :lmao:

Will be joining you over the pond in 5 days time! Bet it's warmer than here :thumbsup2

Hope you're having a great time! :goodvibes

There were rumours of snow in Leeds this weekend, I never saw any.
Have a great time.:goodvibes

Hi Obi

Hope you have a brilliant holiday. It's just another dull day here, absolutely no promise of sun!!

Tina

ITS FREEZING in scotland well the Aberdeenshire area. We had some snow over night so any where has to be warmer than here.
Have a great time

... and some parts of Scotland haven't seen the sun for weeks! Count your blessings :rotfl2: and have a great holiday!!! :goodvibes

Can you warm it up a bit for us please? We arrive on friday. Thanks.

Have a great holiday :goodvibes

We've been moaning in our house how cold it is... this time in 3 weeks we'll probably be moaning how warm it is...LOL :confused3

Brrr in Florida or Brrr in London???

Know which once I would prefer. I am very jealous especially as we have just booked our next trip for January 2010. Counting down to some of that Brrr!! Have a great time.

We arrive tomorrow, so I'm hoping for at least a few days of nice warm weather! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter