Brrrr it's cold out today... (12/30/16)

Accident

DIS Veteran
we finally get some fall/winter today. it's just about 60F out coming up from the 40s and looks like tonights firworks will be low 40s also...

if your traveling soon, the weather is still bouncing and will be back up tomorrow but don't only come with summer garb. Make sure you pack some of the opposite weather clothing unless you want to try to find a place and buy it while here.

It was low 50s since rope drop and we're only seeing a high of 61 today (vs 82 yesterday and forecast back in the upper 70s tomorrow). The midnight fireworks fantasy in the sky, first night of NYE fireworks shows a 42F which is 10 higher than last night was predicting. also area just north got freeze warnings so if this pushes a little more south we're talking cold enough to snow tonight.

Last edited:
We've been a little warm in the sun today and a bit cold in shade and wind. I'm wearing a thermal long sleeve, tshirt and heavier jacket.

Good news is the crowds are better than I expected.

Yes, yesterday was beautiful and we were out all day. Today's a little different. ;)

It's a beautiful day today to be at the parks, I'm here but working lol I just wish I was inside the parks. I enjoy being in there when it is a little chilly, it feels different.

welcome to FL where one day the hight can be 85 and the next the hight is 45.

I alway bring some long pants and short, sweet shirts just because you never know. at lest in the summer you will know it is going to be hot, very hot, or why they H did I get out of my nice Aced house.

Yay! That's actually ideal weather for me. We arrive in 10 days and I've been keeping an eye on the weather and so far highs are in the 60s. We are driving so I have the flexibility to pack for every season. My perfect weather would be where I'm comfy in jeans/sweatshirt.

That's t-shirt weather to us up here in Wisconsin! I would rather have it cool in the parks than warm. We were just there over Christmas and it was quite warm.

Ugh...I hate it when cold air gets down this way.

Give me the 90 degree days any day of the week. Being a native south Floridian I have no problems with the hot weather.

Lived down here all my life and I wish we got a solid month of weather like this. So nice when the temp drops some

wimp ;)
My windows are wide open and I'm wearing layers in the house. Love it when the electric bill goes below $70

So funny....I was just telling my sisters back home (NY) that almost 60 degree weather I'd have the windows open and taking walks, but here I had a hoodie on and we even turned the heat on for a little bit, lol.

I am from IL and thought I was "used" to cold weather. I bought a few ornaments earlier yesterday and passed on buying the $20 fleece throw. But come 9:30 I was shopping again and had to spend another $40 so I could get a $20 blanket. Crazy. I was warm tho. Today is absoutely beautimous! Sun shine, drinks, and world showcase is way less busy than I thought it would be.

We had temperatures like that when we were in WDW earlier this month. We went to MVMCP on the 9th and it was in the low 40's ... definitely chilly!

We had temperatures like that when we were in WDW earlier this month. We went to MVMCP on the 9th and it was in the low 40's ... definitely chilly!

those were nice days too. I think this was a little worse as the temp never really hit 60 when those days you had low 70s for a good 5-6 hours. Also this came down overnight from 85 and more humid and the morning was 40s when those days it was the night that went that low..

It's just nit picking really. both were chilly if you were out in it all day.. last night I actually had to pull out the cold weather coat and my daughter broke out the beanie and gloves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter