Brrrh... It's Too Cold Here...

Soundragon

Earning My Ears
We're looking forward to a Disney Cruise on the Disney Dream really soon (to thaw out from all this crazy snow in AR :P).

My mom's been lurking around here for a while, and we thought it was about time one of us joined so...

Hi. :)

Hi,
Another lurker who finally decided to join. I would love to go on a Disney cruise, but for now will just have to settle for my trip to Disney World in March.
And it's freezing her in RI

10.gif

Thanks, everyone! :)
Welcome!! I'll take your snow and you can have mine up here in Minnesota!!! :goodvibes
Hmm... for about a month, I could go for that. :P
Hi,
Another lurker who finally decided to join. I would love to go on a Disney cruise, but for now will just have to settle for my trip to Disney World in March.
And it's freezing her in RI
Actually... the lurker still lurks. Albeit on my account now. :P

By the by, I heard tell there's a post goal you have to meet before you can post pics... forgive me if I overlooked it, but would someone be so kind as to fill me in on that? :P

Welcome!! I'll take your snow and you can have mine up here in Minnesota!!! :goodvibes

you can have mine too:rotfl: It even got up to 20 degrees today!! More snow coming at the end of the week!! Per the local news we are up to about 55+ inches this winter!

Here in Sydney it's hot & steamy. Lots of rain this summer and along with the warm temps it's hard to sleep and the garden is growing like crazy.

Floods everywhere north from here and bush fires in Western Australia - this is definitely a country of contrasts!

It always feels like the grass is always greener elsewhere, only problem here at the moment is that all of the grass is either covered in water, burnt or needs mowing!! :confused3

PS....I'm a former lurker too!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter