Brown Derby

buzz1fan

DIS Veteran
Is the Brown Derby okay for little ones? Our kids are 1 & 4. I know some of the other 2TS meals are more quiet types, i wasnt sure of this one. It is in a park, so i was thinking it is okay.

My kids ate there when they were younger & both did well. The servers have always been nice their & as with most of the places at WDW.

Kae

I made an edit in my message, my biggest concern if it is meant to be a nice meal where it is quiet atmosphere. Our kids are little. We would like to go, I wasnt sure if little ones went here.

The restaurant is very noisy....so your kids will be just fine. It may appear "nicer" but really it's just another restaurant at disney!!

Whether or not is is noisy at the BD really dependent (like most WDW restaurants) on what time of year as well as the time of day you go.
The more popular the season = more people. The more common the times you want to eat the more chances the place will be noisy.

We are in the parks in late January/early Feb; mid to late Nov & 1st week of Dec and go for lunches at BD usually at opening or for around 2:30.
It is definitely not crowded then.
At those times we have seen small children there and the overwhelming majority have been well behaved. Sometimes a little fussy, but no big deal--except to, perhaps, the parents! :teeth:
That said, at that time of year (with the exception of Thanksgiving week) BD seems sedate to us.

The food is wonderful and the waitstaff is super!

Jean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter