Brown Derby ok solo?

I dine at The Brown Derby every trip be it solo or not. I enjoy both the atmosphere and the delicious food choices. Enjoy! :thumbsup2

Loved it for a solo lunch April 2004! I was completely at ease and loved sitting up on the level with the railing looking down to the main dining area.

Great spot!

--penny
:goodvibes

I was there for a solo dinner just a couple weeks ago. It's a great place to do that! Because of the subdued lighting I didn't feel the least bit conspicuous or out of place, and there are a number of tables for two so you don't have to use a booth or huge table just for yourself.

There are only a couple of restaurants that I might not do alone. Of course, they are probably restaurants I wouldn't want to do (again) anyway. I haven't eaten at Brown Derby in years but I did eat there once by myself and it was fine. I even got a phone call at my table. (Do they still do that?)

I had my first ever solo lunch and it was at the Brown Derby 3/24. The waiter was very nice. I had a table up on the "balcony" and didnt feel out of place. thank you

Absolutely love the Brown Derby solo. It has everything I want in a solo dining experience: attentive staff, great atmosphere, and wonderful food.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter