Brown Derby for FDP...

Briar rose108

Mouseketeer
We just made a PS for the BD for FDP can we just order off the regular menu?

If not can anyone tell me what the choices are?

Is the Cobb Salad considered a dinner or an appetizer?

We've never been to the BD before, I am looking forward to it but my DH (the picky one) is concerned.

Thanks for the help!!!

There is a special menu but I do know "most" of the entrees are on it...I usually order the tuna which is out of this world and one of the more expensive items. Cobb salad.....not sure but if you would like one I'm sure you could have it subsituted for the app...they are usually accomadating.

In May, they let us order off the regular menu ... we were each given a choice of one appetizer, one entree and one dessert. Neither of us ordered the Cobb salad, so I'm not sure if it would be considered an appetizer or entree ... but I'm pretty sure it was listed in the appetizer section.

In August we were able to order off the regular menu. My friend got the Cobb Salad as her appetizer - they just made it a 1/2 portion I think. Everything was delicious!!!

Here's what they had when we were there:

Appetizers:
Portobella Mushroom, Chevre Cheese ravioli with tomatoe-fennel sauce and sweet basil.
Cobb Salad for 2
Potatoe crusted lump crab cake
Mixed field greens with a black pepper cabernet viniagrette
Maine Lobster Bisque
Hearts of Romaine Salad with Green Goddess dressing, prociutto ham, browned butter capers and fennel crostini
Chilled gazpacho

Dinners:
Spiced pan roasted pork tenderloin with white cheddar grits, melted chard, natural pan juices and warm stone fruit compote.
Tuna mignon with calypso bean mojo and chipolte honey salsa
Roasted veal chop with rapini, portabella mushrooms, port wine glaze roasted garlic and black peppre tagliatelle
Thai noodle bowl with coconut crusted tofu, snap peas, bok choy and ****ake mushrooms in a red curry broth
Pan fired grouper over balsamic roasted asparagus, lemon plugra butter sauce ropped with sweet onion marmalade
Center cut filet mignon with dijon crusted red potatoes, bernaise aioli and merlot jus.
Roasted hald rotissirie chicken with warm spinach and bacon salad with sweet potatoes and pure maple-whiskey glaze.
Grilled salmon on sweet corn risotto with oven dreid tomatoes, frech chervil and balsamic butter sauce.

Desserts:
I didn't take a dessert menu, but here's what I remember:

Grapefruit cake
White chocolate raspberry mousse
Hazlenut creme brulee
Flourless chocolate cake
Cheesecake - but it was a flavored one and I can't remember what kind it was.

Enjoy your dinner there!!!!!!!

Always had good food and service at BD.Have a great vacation!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter