Brown Derby appetizer - Brie, Midnight Moon, and Prosciutto Cake

bluecruiser

DIS Veteran
I agree with Kevin's comments about this during a recent podcast - this is one of the best appetizers I've had at Disney World. The official description is:
Brie, Midnight Moon, and Prosciutto Cake with Tête de Moine Petals and an Olive-roasted Vegetable Salad

Here's a link to a picture from a review on the Disney Food Blog:

The combination of flavors was wonderful. Cheese, prosciutto, olives, yum :) The cake part had a consistency of corn bread with a crispy outside and soft inside (mine was not burned-looking like the one in the picture). The cheese was sliced very thinly and arranged like flower petals - beautiful, tasty, and it melted in your mouth as you ate it. All told, the flavors added up to far more than the sum of the individual ingredients.

I also agree. Just had this last week. It was sooo good! Wanted to go back to BD to have it again, but ran out of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter