brothers, I hate them so much

kellymiller

Earning My Ears
Hey I'm kelly miller and i'm 13 years. I'm here because I need to post this somewhere

I have this little brother timmy who is 7, he gets away with everything he does, yesterday he went into my room and it was cleaned and he took everything out and threw it all over my room. So as he is doing this I walk in and I ran to tell my mom and she came up and saw him doing this and was like timmy will you please come here and leave your sister alone then she yells at me and tells me i'm grounded if my room is not cleaned up in an hour.

I also have a older named Josh who is 16, well yesterday I was watching tv and he comes into the living room and changes the channel, so I ask him nice to turn it back because I was watching a movie, but no he has to be mean and tell me no, so I'm getting up from the chair and he trips me. So I scream butthead at him just as my mom is walkin by and she asks what is going on and josh is like oh she came in here and just started to bug me, and my mom gets mad at me and sends me to my room and i couldn't even tell her my side of the story.

So yeah, my brothers suck

You have pretty lousy brothers. :rotfl2: I'm sorry, but it's funny what brothers come up with. I know-I have one my self.

omg it sounds a lot like my brothers! i have 2! a 7 and 15 year old! they are so evil! im the only good one! my name is kelly too! wow we have a lot in common!

Wow I hope I don't come across that way to my sister. I do take the t.v. from her, but deep down I care for her deeply, and if anyone touched her, I would take them down. Though she does start it most of the time.

I'm lucky....only boys in my family are our dog Zeus and Daddy. At our house there are three Girls, Mama, Gramma and our girl dogs Xena and Scarlett. From the stories I've heard of brothers, I'm really glad I don't have one.

Sounds like your getting the short end of the stick. But yeah, I'm an only child, so I can't help you much.

I'm sorry.. but well you can't choose your family you just got to except them (great now I sound like my Mother lol)

Love your brothers...

They are the best things to ever happen to you. These stupid little incidents will mean nothing when you grow up. I have a 10-year-old little brother (I'm 17) and sometimes he can be a pain...but I love him more than life itself. Treasure these years...cuz they go by so fast...

Aahh....I am 13 and have a 7 year old brother also!!!

Sometimes he just drives me up the walls....but listen to Ash. Try to ignore these little things...I know how hard it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter